DejaVu Estate Liquidators is a full service state liquidation service servicing all of South Florida. From the initial consultation through evaluating the contents of the home to the final clean up, Dejavu’s goal is to make the estate sale experience as stress free as possible for our client.
DejaVu Estate Liquidators offers a complimentary consultation to evaluate your estate. There are NO upfront fees for complete household removals.
Our professional staff is chosen and trusted by families, healthcare facilities, retirement communities, attorneys, bank trustees, and realtors. DejaVu’s 22 plus years experience in sales and marketing along with a network of national and local buyers and dealers translates into the highest prices possible for your possessions. We handle all aspects of your sale including organization, set-up, pricing, merchandising, advertising, security, and hosting the actual sale.
Settling An Estate
Having to settle an estate can be a challenging task! We have over 22 years of experience and can help. No matter how big the estate, our team of professionals are trained to get the job done.
Are you or a family member getting ready to move? Allow us to make the moving process a smooth and easy experience for you. It’s what we do!
In today’s world, life brings many changes. Divorce, downsizing, and foreclosure are just a few of the circumstances that we face every day. We can help you eliminate some of your stress. Let us do the work so you don’t have to!
Moving To Assisted Living?
Often, our loved ones need to make the transition to an assisted living facility. DejaVu Estate Liquidators can help with those possessions that are left behind.
Estate Sale & Liquidation Experts
The Estate Sale Process
Assessing The Home
DejaVu Estate Liquidators begins with a complimentary in-home consultation. We will evaluate your home and determine if an estate sale is the best option for you. We will answer questions and provide details about our services and fees and leave a copy of our contract and insurance policy with Lloyd’s of London for you to review. If we are unable to help you, we will refer you to someone who can!
The Estate Sale
All you need to do now is to remove or identify which items in your home that you want to keep and leave the rest to us!Our Professionally Trained Staff Will:
- Prepare a digital & written inventory of your home.
- Email blasts to over 15,000 estate sale buyers.
- Professionally stage your home. Our staff will organize, clean, display, research, and price all your items. We provide color coordinated table cloths, display cases, and tables.
- Secure any needed permits for the sale.
- Agressively advertise your sale through: newspaper advertisements, internet advertising, e-mail blasts to over 5,000 estate sale buyers, professional signage, and handouts at our prior sales.
- A team leader will be onsite through the sale to provide support to our salespeople.
- We will provide bags and wrapping paper for purchases.
- DejaVu accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, and checks. We take full responsibility for collections.
- Armed security will be provided, as needed, at no cost to you!
After The Sale
Check out our 15,000 square foot Consignment Store in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Appointment Only Sale? Text “Sales Appointment & The Date of The Sale” To (561) 577-0017
Interested in contracting DejaVu Estate Liquidators to manage your upcoming sale? Have a question to ask in regard to an upcoming sale? We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call, e-mail, or complete the online form for an even faster reply to your needs. Thank you so much!
DejaVu Estate Liquidators
West Palm Beach, FL 33412
P: (561) 225-1950
P: (561) 577-0017